What Kind of Personal Information We Collect
Each time you visit our website we collect limited information that your browser makes available:
1) Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
2) The address of the last URL you visited before going to our website;
3) Your browser and platform type (e.g. IE browser on Windows OS);
4) Your browser language.
Additionally, if you enter a search query within our products and services, we will receive a notification and process it along with the information mentioned above.
Information You Provide Directly
Symvol may collect your personal information as a part of the inquiry made by user, part of your response to our offer/quotation, or by your response to a promotion.
We also collect your name and email address, company and telephone number/s.
If you order products or services directly from Symlov and if you provide your credit card details for the payment to be made, those details will be processed by a third party payment processor. As a part of your purchase transaction, your name, credit card number and the amount purchased is sent to our payment processor.
We may also collect information from third-parties. We protect information collected from third-parties as per practices described in this statement. Our third-party information sources include:
1) Applications and services, such as social networks that make user's information available;
2) Data brokers from which we purchase data;
3) Partners with which we engage in joint-marketing activities;
4) Publicly available databases, such as data in public domains.
What We Do with Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for marketing purposes, including product campaigns as well as promotions through email or telephone. We also use personal information to provide and deliver our products and services, provide customer support and address your questions or send you information, including emails, confirmations, quotations, invoices, updates and alerts.
When We Share Personal Information